DO YOU WANNA BE ONE OF US?
VACANCIES: NO OPEN POSITIONS
Account Manager Sweden
Account Manager Finland
Account Manager Norway
OUR (EXCELLENT) BRANDS
SPONTANEOUS APPLICATION FOR:
ACCOUNT MANAGERS (SWEDEN/NORWAY/FINLAND)
DURATION: FULL TIME
HR GROUP NORDIC
HR Group Nordic AB provides effective marketing solutions to private businesses, governments, municipalities and counties. We help our costumers reach candidates online. We are a growth company with an experienced and dedicated staff. Today we are in an expansive phase with increased demand for our products and services.
In your role as Account Manager with us, you are responsible for your own client portfolio. You will have a strong focus on creating new relationships and business opportunities. Once you have existing customers, you are a driving force in continuously developing and improving customer solutions. You drive sales to both large and small businesses and the public sector. We make all our business via phone and/or mail, so it wont hurt if you have experience in inside sales.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for people who are driven, focused and flexible, competitive person who likes challenges. Sales experience is a plus but not required, high social skills are a must. We see that you have one or more years experience of working life. Of course, you have a natural talent for sales and a “winning” personality! You are fluent in swedish, finnish or norwegian.
• You are a driven person who likes to compete and who knows what it takes to reach your goals.
• You are disciplined and accustomed to working independently.
• We believe that you have a couple of years work experience. It is not a requirement that you worked in sales before.
• You have experience with telesales/telemarketing (not required).
• A good sense of humor
• We take good care of our staff and believes that hard work will be rewarded with a really good commission.
• As an employee you will get a thorough and ongoing sales training and the chance to participate and develop in a rapidly growing company.
• For the right person – a very good career opportunity.
• 6 hours working day.
• Modern office in Stockholm (Hammarby sjöstad).